United Way Designation

A Soldier’s Child is not a United Way agency, however, you can designate your gift to ASC through your workplace campaign. Just mark the special section of your pledge card for designating gifts and write in “A Soldier’s Child” or ASC’s code (#391714) and you will be joining us in helping others. We hope you’ll designate your gift this year!