Who is eligible?
A Soldiers Child Foundation was established to stand by the children of the military men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice while protecting our lives and our country’s freedom. Our benefits are available to the children, 18 years of age and younger for our birthday celebrations and numerous camp opportunities throughout the year.
We also enroll young adults between 18 years of age and older for our leader mentorship program (PS23). ASC serves the children whose parent, from any branch of the military, lost his or her life while on active duty. All the children that were parented by the deceased parent prior to his or her death.
ASC would love to honor every single child eligible, however due to mounting shipping costs for our over-sized boxes we have limited our shipping to the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. If you live outside of our shipping area, but want to be a part of our program, please provide a U.S. shipping address of a relative or friend and we are happy to ship your child’s box to that location. As always, we can NOT ship to a P.O. Box, only a physical address. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
NOTE: If the deceased parent died after active duty service, yet it was service related, please contact our office at 615 220-1600 and ask for ASC office manager Cathy Stufflebean or email email@example.com.
Who can refer a child?
The surviving parent, legal guardian or grandparent may enroll an eligible child.
What benefits does the child receive?
With humility as parents, we aim to keep the legacy of the soldiers alive by celebrating the birthday of his or her children. Recipients will receive a birthday box from ASC on each birthday through age 18. They will also have access to our mentorship programs and college scholarships.
How can I enroll a child?
- Go to: www.asoldierschild.net
- Click Register Now: This will take 10 minutes of your time, but it will last a lifetime for your children.
- On the next page enter your First Name & Last Name: Also your E-Mail Address, Confirm E-Mail Address, Password (Set your password), and Confirm Password.
- Click the Registration button. This will take you to a page that says “Thanks! Your account has been created!” and Login Now.
- Click Login Now: Enter your e-mail address and password, then click the login button on the right. It will take you to the Welcome Page.
- Now you will click on Step 1: Create A Profile.
- Creating a profile is the information about you the Parent/Legal Guardian/Legal Guardian Grandparent. Once you have answered the questions, click the Create Profile button at the bottom of the page. This will take you a page that says Thanks! Your profile has been created. Continue to Add Recipient.
- Click the Add Recipient link: It will take to you a page that will have you fill out the information for your recipient child. Fill out this information and then click the Add Recipient Child & Gift Interview Form button at the bottom.
- It will then say Thanks! The recipient has been added.
- If you have additional children to add: Click Add Recipient on the left of this page and add your child. Do this step for each additional child that you have.
- Complete the waiver of liability: (Download here.) This will only need to be filled out once to cover all camps and events your children participate in with ASC. They can be mailed into the office, emailed, or faxed (615-462-6638) in. You will need one for each child you have enrolled.
- Complete a Health/Medical form: (Download here.) This form will need to be updated prior to an ASC event your child is participating in if there have been any health or medication changes.
ASC enrollment has open and closed periods throughout the calendar year. Use the register button below to enroll your child(ren) online during open enrollment periods. Once you are directed to the enrollment page, it will inform you if we are currently open or closed. If you have any issues enrolling online or if you have any other concerns, please contact cathy@asoldierschild.
Gift Interview Form & Address Update
Need to update your child’s info? Log in here to make any changes to your account.